Airport Handling Management
The take-off of an aircraft depends on one of the key forces behind it i.e. Ground Handling Services, considered to be the back-bone of Ground Operations. This course focuses on development of skills required for key areas in Ground Handling and related operations. The successful completion of this course opens doors to exciting opportunities in ground handling like Reservations, Check-in, Baggage Handling, Security, Arrivals & Departures, and Ramp Handling etc.
Course Duration - 6 Months
- 100% Placement assistance.
- Air Trip For Practical Training
- Customized Uniforms as per industry standards.
- Complimentary IESP Bag, IESP T-Shirt & Grooming Kit.
- Workshops & Guest Lectures conducted by industry experts.
- Station Manager
- Duty Manager
- Duty Officer
- Customer Service Executive