The take-off of an aircraft depends on one of the key forces behind it i.e. Ground Handling Services, considered to be the back-bone of Ground Operations. This course focuses on development of skills required for key areas in Ground Handling and related operations. The successful completion of this course opens doors to exciting opportunities in ground handling like Reservations, Check-in, Baggage Handling, Security, Arrivals & Departures, Ramp Handling etc.
Module 1 - Grooming
Module 2 - Communication Skills / Soft Skills / Social Etiquette
Module 3 - Aviation Product Knowledge
Module 4 - Passenger and Airport Handling
Module 5 - Fares and Ticketing
Module 6 - Load and Trim
Module 7 - Cargo Handling
Module 8 - Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)
Module 9 - Interview Handling Skills
Course Duration – 6 Months*
Course Duration may vary depending on center location
1. Economical Fees with easy instalment options available.
2. Alternate day batches for student ease & weekend batches also available.
3. Practical exposure via Air Trip & Field trips to Aviation Companies.
4. Designer Uniforms & Free Grooming Kit
5. Free Foreign Language (Only in AHM & CCHM).
6. Trainers are the best in the industry
7. Free IESP Bag & course materials.